Wednesday, April 8, 2009

unfulfilled

I really don't like my job. I take no joy out of it, I'm not fulfilled by it. I feel under appreciated, and slack regularly. I slack because I feel like I'm not going to be recognized and my work isn't good enough. Why do I feel like my work isn't good enough? Because everyone in the design department had the task of coming up with a design concept for the corporate poster series. My supervisor collected everyone's design concepts except for mine. Apparently my work isn't good enough to be considered. If the economy wasn't so bad, and I didn't have the responsibility of the house I would just leave. I'd rather spend time working on my freelance work. At least then my concepts and designs are taken under consideration and even incorporated in some manner. There's nothing worse for a designer than having their designs ignored and discarded.

http://www.earthtone1.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment