Thursday, March 12, 2009

Attempt FAILED

I spend 8 hours a day infront of a computer working but while I work I have cnn/live going on my screen the whole time. I don't know if I just need the background noise or I just want to stay generally informed. Most of the news is bad news, but every so often you get those golden nuggets. Today's nugget was a bit sad but I just couldn't stop laughing.

This dude attempted to commit suicide by jumping off Niagra Falls. A nice way to go out right? SIKE! Not only did his suicide attempt FAIL but because of the force of the fall authorities found dude without any cloths! AAAAAHAHAHAHA! Is something wrong with me for having laughed at this? I mean this news report was literally the high light of my day!

1 comment:

  1. Pfft, I totally laughed when I read it on your gchat status!

    ReplyDelete